In reality, the vitamins and minerals can help your performance in training and collaborate on proper utilization of calories you eat in your diet, but alone will not increase your muscle mass. An appropriate increase in muscle mass depends on a 95% of adequate food and a good bodybuilding exercise program. The remaining 5% can be obtained with a suitable supplement containing vitamins and minerals to increase muscle mass. Here is a list of these minerals, vitamins and other substances that help to increase muscle mass. -Vitamin C. By its antioxidant effect, helps to eliminate radical free generated in training.
This vitamin-rich foods are citrus fruits: oranges, tangerines, lime and lemon. -Vitamin fulfills the same function antioxidant than vitamin C. Olympics spoke with conviction. foods rich in vitamin E: nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, trigo.etc germ. -Calcium and magnesium. They are essential for the metabolism of muscle tissue. We can be found in dairy products, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, etc.
-Glutamine. It is an amino acid that promotes the increase of muscle mass and the recovery of the same after the training. -Creatine. You can find it in many supplements for athletes who practice bodybuilding. This substance acts to muscular level, increasing the capacity of the same for exercise and grow. -Protein supplements. Proteins are essential so that you can get greater amount of muscle mass. In many supplements you will find whey proteins. -It takes green tea. It is said that this tea has thermogenic and a great antioxidant effect. Most of these vitamins and minerals to increase muscle mass, can find them in tablets or powder for preparing beverages. These supplements are designed to increase your ability to training, and in this way increase your muscle mass, in addition to complement your diet properly. To see which are the 3 proven plans so that any naturally skinny man can finally increase muscle mass, please click here.